Re: [OM] Steam Railroad Excursion from St. Louis, MO to Hannibal, MO

Subject: Re: [OM] Steam Railroad Excursion from St. Louis, MO to Hannibal, MO
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 01:15:12 GMT
A man of many talents and valuable contributions!

From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 06:45:33 -0700

I got to drag my OMs with me along that entire route while an Ecologist
for the Missouri Department of Conservation. It is one of the scenic
gems of northeastern Missouri....Enjoy the
sights, which I'll take a bit of credit for. I supervised field
biologists who fully inventoried that stretch of counties and got land
protected as natural areas. There were lots of pre-existing bottomland
wildlife areas, too. All-in-all, quite a high percentage of public land
for the Midwest.