[OM] 2 more OM-1 questions

Subject: [OM] 2 more OM-1 questions
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:45:46 ADT
Firstly, I am wondering if anyone on the list has had any experiences with the PX625/PX13 Battery Adaptors sold on the Olympus Guy's site and the MR9 adapter w/1.5v Silver oxide battery offered at Camtech to correct the availability problems with mercury bases 1.35v batteries.
If so, is either of these options not recommended for any reason?

The second question I have; is the T Power Control 1 usable on the OM-1 (not the OM-1n) in manual and normal auto mode? I know it doesn't provide TTL/OTF.

Thanks for the help,
-Mike