Re: [OM] 2 more OM-1 questions

Subject: Re: [OM] 2 more OM-1 questions
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 17:54:55 EDT
I've purchased the adapter for the OM-1 from Olympus Guy.  It fits the
battery housing exactly and the battery provides the proper voltage.  Only
thing I can see wrong with the concept is that the battery won't last as long
as a regular size battery.  With that said, I've had the same battery in my
OM-1 for 6 months and it appears to be working fine.

I've checked the meter in the OM-1 against other sources and it accurate, so,
no harm, no foul.

Dave Dougherty