Re: [OM] Back in the groove...ish

Subject: Re: [OM] Back in the groove...ish
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 12:46:34 EDT
Donald,
Don't feel bad..I'm havig qualms about taking my OM's to Europe next month..I
know it sounds silly, but, besides them being a discontinued item, the
emotional aspect of having anything serious happen overseas tempts me to take
my IS1 instead (oh jeez..i hear you all groaning already...)
If that wasn't abad enuf, I've even considered taking the good ole AZ-330 as
it's resale value is pretty much gone and it's a nice light camera.

Wonder if my 4T will ever speak to me again??

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"." (Dave Barry)