Re: [OM] Back in the groove...ish

Subject: Re: [OM] Back in the groove...ish
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:39:29 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: "Donald MacDonald" <donald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2000 12:04 AM
Subject: [OM] Back in the groove...ish

> France was great, we missed most of the lousy weather. One day of rain,
> several windy, cold days, otherwise wonderful. And the Tour was first rate.
> I have to say, though, that I abandoned OM for the actual event. I used the
> iS3000.
>
> Practice during the mass amateur ride a couple of days before convinced me.
> It is a very intuitive camera, and brilliant for shooting that kind of
> action. Unfortunately I didn't get much time to shoot lots of pics, and I
> was learning a few things along the way, but I am convinced that this is my
> Tour camera. Now I need another one...

Donald, you don't have to excuse yourself for using an iS-3000. As long as it's
Oly...
I have an iS-3000 myself and I think it's a wonderful camera. Been subscribing
to this list for more
than six years now and noone has thrown me out yet.    ;-)
But then I do have an OM-2SP as well...

I tried my iS-3000 in night time mode at a fire work display the other day.
Used no exposure
compensation so I'm not sure how they will look.

Per Nordenberg
Zoo keeper at Kolmården
http://www.kolmarden.com/