Re: [OM] Beware seduction by "The (Olympus) LIST"

Subject: Re: [OM] Beware seduction by "The (Olympus) LIST"
From: rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ruediger Betzold)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 04:12:07 +0200 (MET DST)
[ stuff describing "the LIST" virus / infection deleted ]

LOL you made my day  or should I say my night have to go to sleep now

I must confess, I don't found "the LIST" on a random look around
in the net, I searched for a place of Oly information
had a pretty nice idea what I want to buy (some fixed focal
length lenses, macro stuff) but
I got what I looked for - no way out
so I ended up after only two month on the LIST with
5 lenses and one extra body ... waiting for the next body
to be found

Rudy