[OM] FS: lenses

Subject: [OM] FS: lenses
From: "Dirk and Carla Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 21:14:29 -0500
I have two lenses for sale.

The first is a 135/3.5 zuiko for 50$. It includes a Kenko case with caps.
The glass is perfect.

Next is a Tamron zoom. It's a 35-80mm, f/2.8~3.5 adaptall with macro. The
macro goes to 1:2. Filter size is 62mm. I paid 150$ for it last year. I'm
asking 120$ including an OM adaptall 2. Glass has a couple of small pieces
of lint, does not effect picture quality. This is a very good zoom, includes
case and caps.

Finally, I'm selling another outstanding Tamron lens. It's a 135mm, f/2.5
close focus adaptall 2, including an OM adaptall 2 mount and caps. Fliter
size is 58mm. This is an excellent lens. 60$.

Buyer pays shipping and insurance. I can ship overseas. I'm in the US.

Reason for sale include lack of funds for other projects and lack of use of
these lenses.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright