Re: [OM] Doubler to reach out and touch someone or thing.

Subject: Re: [OM] Doubler to reach out and touch someone or thing.
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 10:25:22 -0700
I'll second Lex's praise of the Vivitar Macro Focusing Teleconverter,
although I know it has got it share of accolades in the past on this
List.

If anyone has one they would like tested, I'll be doing some more Zuikos
and would have an opportunity to try it out with a variety of lenses.
Based on what I saw when using it with a 100mm f/2.8 Canon FD lens -
see: http://members.aol.com/canonfdlenstests/default.htm where it
probably beat out Canon's two doublers - I expect good things.

I'd probably need to use this one for about two weeks, so keep that in
mind if you are willing to lend it. If you have an extra, you can also
lend for possible purchase (by me).

Plesae contact me off-list if interested.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV