Re: Using 400 - was: Re: [OM] What lens to carry (again)

Subject: Re: Using 400 - was: Re: [OM] What lens to carry (again)
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 18:57:20 GMT
When I worked with Tri-X and wanted finest grain and maximum resolution I'd sorta 'pull' process by using HC110 at lower temps and aim for somewhat lower contrast. I found it easier to add contrast in printing than to dig detail out where it's blocked up.

But there are so many ways to work with a flexible b&w film like Tri-X, you'll get other equally valid advice.

Lex
===