Re: [OM] OM4 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 problem
From: "Tom Trottier" <TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 16:34:22 -0400
Has anyone used the 303 silver batteries, meant for low drain, same
size as the 357? I'm using them & so far so good in my "new" 4t

Also, I hope everyone stores their battery supply in the fridge or
freezer to prolong their life. And keep a good spare pair in your
camera bag for each body.

Tom

At 2000 August 2 - Wednesday 12:32, John A. Lind <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
spoke about *Re: [OM] OM4 problem...* saying