Re: [OM] OM4 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 08:31:28 -0400
The 2N makes much less of a demand on the batteries, so it's possible the
batteries are near the end of their useful lives. New, together, they are
probably close to 3.2V, now they might be 2.9 volts.  The 2N starts to
lock-up at 2.8 volts (or thereabouts) while the 4 may require a higher
starting voltage.
Now try a brand new set.  It'll narrow the problem down.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000