Re: [OM] Response to question on third party lenses - further thoughts

Subject: Re: [OM] Response to question on third party lenses - further thoughts
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:08:19 +0800
We did a side to side comparison between Zuiko 18 and Tamron SP17 two
months ago, Tamron won the light fall off and Zuiko clearly won the
edge resolution. At the same time we also did some side to side
comparison between Zuiko and Minolta on 35/1.8 (35/2), 50/1.4 and
50/3.5 shooting at a sunny day with same objects, the result was
un-expected, it was hard to tell the different between the two in
terms of color and resolution.

C.H.Ling