Re: [OM] OT

Subject: Re: [OM] OT
From: jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 11:25:02 -0400
I share Phil's view and had the same reaction he did.  It boggles the
mind to think that anyone on this list would take it seriously.  And
history is full of spoofs of the most sacrosanct and/or fearful
subjects, and history is all the better for them.  I wish I'd thought of
this one, but I would not like to be the subject of such stern
condemnation on such a "friendly" list.
John P