Re: [OM] shutter curtain

Subject: Re: [OM] shutter curtain
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:13:42 -0400
That is supposed to be  what makes whale oil such a good lubricant.  It
doesn't dry up/cake up with age.  I know, I know, save the whales, and I
agree with that. But the bottle of oil I've got goes back to my days at
Nikon, and throwing it away, not using it, would be too much of a waste.
And it sure does stink!

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714