Re: [OM] Om-6d

Subject: Re: [OM] Om-6d
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas.clausen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:15:12 +0200 (CEST)
John,

Posting such on a monday morning is NOT funny! I may be tired - or just
stupid - but I started out believing this to be true (having the statement
from the 'sales rep' that was posted here a while back in my mind).

Then I too woke up...ahh, well - such is life.

I'm just still waiting for Olympus to resume production of OM2s/p.....

--thomas