[OM] Om-6d

Subject: [OM] Om-6d
From: "John J. Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 17:14:18 -0700
I was coming back from the San Diego wild animal park and dozing off and an
idea hit me.  I know its not new but was thinking that if Olympus made a
digital slr about the size of the Om-4t.  They could use a sensor the size
of a aps neg.  Give auto focus, sophisticated fill flash mode and the other
bells and whistles that modern day cameras have including the spot metering
of the Om-4t.  Run it off either a rechargeable battery pack or AA's.  I
could see a couple of zoom lenses that would cover the equivalent of a
20-105 and another that would cover 100-400.  I could also see a shift and
tilt lens so real estate people could use it.  Well I guess it's time to
wake up.  Just thought I would share my day dream.   John Gettis