[OM] Rainy Day In Holland => Oly History Page Updated...

Subject: [OM] Rainy Day In Holland => Oly History Page Updated...
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 20:47:13 +0200
... untill and including the iS/L Series.

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/veluwen/om-sif/camhistory/camhistory.htm

The missing picture of one of the C-35 microscope cameras will be included
soon - yesterday I made some shots in a camera/microscope shop where they
had one. Does anyone know how many different models there were of these
microscope cameras? I saw that it used some parts (bottom, back) of the OM
models... Were there also PEN-based microscope cameras?

I'm still looking for a real picture instead of a drawing for one of the
Quickmatics.
Then there is the "Standard". Has anyone ever seen pictures of these
prototypes - do they even still exist?
Finally Ron Ligtermoet (Dutch name!) mentioned last week two models for
which I could find neither data or pictures:

S Electro Set 62-63 rf sm
S (CdS) 63-65 rf cm

Anyone?

hnz