Re: [OM] Oly Digital Insect pics

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly Digital Insect pics
From: "Simon E" <ruralwales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 07:25:42 GMT
Keith Berry wrote:

The current issue of 'The Olympus Pursuit' features four pages of >impressive looking insect pictures by Kazuo Unno, taken with an >assortment of Olympus digital cameras.

Most of the gallery images have a border which is meant to look like a piece of cut film, with notches. I don't know if these are digitally-sourced or originally film images. I wonder if he thought it would enhance their credibility by this suggestion. There is also a page where he is shown using what looks like an OM4Ti and T32:
http://www.wnn.or.jp/wnn-x/unno/digital/camera/camera.html

Could any of our Japanese-speaking (or -reading) list members shed any light on the text?

Simon E.