[OM] Not BIG polaroids but BIG pinholes

Subject: [OM] Not BIG polaroids but BIG pinholes
From: JEZ.CUNNINGHAM@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:10:22 +0200
If you are able to visit the Royal Photographic Society HQ in Bath,
(England) you'll see the results of using a 'wheelie bin" as a pinhole
camera.  (A wheelie bin is a big domestic trash container - but probably
not big enough for Doris to dive in!)   They lined the inside with BIG
sheets of regular photographic paper and exposed through a hole in the
side.  Makes a great sort of panoramic / fisheye negative image.

(And there's a more famous photographer (forgot the name) who used a
caravan / winnibago completely darkened with a hole in the end to make a
GIANT pinhole camera.)

And while you're in Bath (ObyOM content) visit ACE cameras (usual
disclaimer) for a good selection of used OM stuff (keen OM staff, although
I feel their prices are too high) - but stay away from my favorite bargain
hunting places!

best regds
jez