Re: [OM] Semi OT: New Jersey in November! :)

Subject: Re: [OM] Semi OT: New Jersey in November! :)
From: Morgan Sparks <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 08:08:58 -0400
Olaf wrote:

> -Going to NYC for a day or two;
> -Driving around New England to see the autumn colours.
> -Anyone living in the neighbourhood of Somerset NJ who can give us some
> touristic/photographic suggestons?

November is a great time to visit Manhattan, and you'll be close enough
to make day trips.  There will still be some colors in the NYC area, but
not much farther north in New England.  There's too much to list here,
but for a photo excursion I suggest Duke Gardens in Somerville.  Doris
Duke built the gardens on her estate, and it's a world-class facility
with extensive conservatories.  I think you need to make a reservation
in advance.

Morgan Sparks