[OM] Semi OT: New Jersey in November! :)

Subject: [OM] Semi OT: New Jersey in November! :)
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 01:43:09 PDT
Hi,

An abstract I submitted for a conference in New Jersey just got accepted, so I will be there From +/- November 4th - November 12th!!!

Now, of course I'm going to combine business with pleasure. The conference is 3 days (Nov. 6th - Nov. 8th), so the other days will be available for spending freely.

I hope to be able to bring Gioconda, and then we are thinking of doing some of the following:
-Going to NYC for a day or two;
-Driving around New England to see the autumn colours.

These are our ideas, now the questions:
-Anyone in the neighbourhood who can tell me whether the autumn colours are still visible in that time of the year in or around New Jersey and/or New England? -Anyone living in the neighbourhood of Somerset NJ who can give us some touristic/photographic suggestons?
-Same for someone in NYC?
-Any other recommendations?

Of course answers will be welcome off-list (and/or on-list if they're photography related).

Cheers!
Olafo

PS: TOPE 2 names as well as Acer's submission will be posted today (first I have some important work to do, but during the lunch break I should be able to post them), so stay tuned for the announcement...