RE: : Re: [OM] Re: gaps in OM lens lines

Subject: RE: : Re: [OM] Re: gaps in OM lens lines
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:34:43 +0200
:Try this: if you use "Vivitar" as a search term, most search
:engines will
:turn up some porn sites within the first page or two of hits.

Not in AltaVista. But maybe you were searching "bottoms up" on this one
too... ;)

:You name it, whatever the search term, some genius
:has figured out a way to link it to a porn site.

You're right! This is shocking! Absolutely shocking! I just entered +Olympus
+sex in AltaVista and it found no less than 2591 sites! So Olympus was a Sex
God? Well I know the OM-4Ti feels smooth and looks sexy, but this is
ridiculous... Ah! I just discovered a search term that's completety family
proof. Try this: Varimagnifinder. ;)

hnz