RE: [OM] Oly rep speaks about future offerings...

Subject: RE: [OM] Oly rep speaks about future offerings...
From: "Little, Gwynne" <Gwynne.Little@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:10:37 -0500
Digital imaging is the wave of the future. That is an incontrovertible fact
of life. Any camera company that is not competitive in the digital arena is
destined for extinction. I suspect that there will be very little
development, beyond current models, by any manufacturer of 35mm SLR cameras.
As far as the OM system is concerned, it is my opinion that it cannot be
significantly improved upon. I only hope that I can come up with the
financial wherewithal to obtain a 3Ti and a 4Ti before they cease to be
available. I hope to enjoy the advantages of both the film and digital
worlds by using my OM system in conjunction with a good film scanner. My
only fear is that, as digital imaging grows, film, paper and processing
chemicals will become difficult or impossible to obtain  due to low demand
combined with the activities of environmentalist zealots.

Regards to all,
Gwynne Little