Re: [OM] Camera Bags Redux

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Bags Redux
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:26:58 +0000
I have two of the superlights, the smallest and the largest.  They both
have the "pillars" you spoke of.  Before you pitch the Tamrac, try
rearranging the pillars to allow slipping the camera in on its left or
right end.  I also have an ancient Tamrac and it was set up that way.  I
would have preferred Tamrac had kept it that way, but apparently the
popularity of zoom lenses required allowing a longer lens on the body.  If
that doesn't work, the do have the ones mentioned by another that allows
the camera with lens to lay on top horizontally.

I too am partial to the Tamrac's.  They wear like iron and the padding in
them is very good.

-- John