Re: [OM] Night shooting on Auto - OM-4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Night shooting on Auto - OM-4T
From: johncw@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:53:20 -0700

John Lind wrote (Lex also had a similar post about the Pocket Photoguide):

>I've done night fireworks in manual mode using the recommendations in
>Kodak's Master Photoguide "Existing Light" section (new title is Kodak
>Pocket Photoguide).

For those that might be interested, the Kodak Pocket Photoguide (ISBN
0-87985-609-2) and the Kodak Professional Photoguide (ISBN 0-87985-798-6)
can be purchased through Kodak & Tiffen's Silver Pixel Press
(http://www.saundersphoto.com//html/books.htm). I'm sure there are Pocket
and/or Pro Photoguide copies available elsewhere. I also had a Pocket
Photoguide many, many years ago (lost it and forgot about it until this
thread). Thanks, I will now order the new version. (I have no vested
interested in Kodak or Tiffen, just passing info onto the list)