Re: [OM] Zuiko teles and tele-zooms

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko teles and tele-zooms
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 16:58:37 -0400
When I first got my 65-200 f4 several months ago, I tried it out on my
OM2s.  I loved the focal range
 and the bright viewscreen with the f4 was also most welcome as is the
"One Touch" feature.  But, to me, the really great feature was the 1.2m
close focus feature, which they put on the 200mm end of the zoom range.
Rand E.