[OM] 1 touch vs. 2 touch?

Subject: [OM] 1 touch vs. 2 touch?
From: WJDuprey@xxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 16:47:48 EDT
N.P.Q. (new photographer question) here...

what is 1 touch vs. 2 touch?

When looking at used lenses in my local camera store (Huron Camera in Dexter,
MI) what should I be looking for/avoid if considering used lenses? are most
shops consignment? fairly priced? any tips or tricks to getting  better
pricing? any verbiage to avoid using? never bought used before and what my
ducks in a row. oh one more thing...any things dealers try and pawn off on
unsuspecting consumer?

Best,

William Duprey
Ann Arbor, MI