Re: [OM] Neverready grip

Subject: Re: [OM] Neverready grip
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:31:43 PDT
Wonder if anyone makes neoprene condoms for camera bodies, like the stuff wetsuits are made of? Hinged at the back, with a velcro fastener, it wouldn't even be necessary to remove the camera-condom for reloading. You could get 'em color-coded to keep track of which body is which. Or ribbed for extra sensitivity. /!^O

Lex
---
(Who's the black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks?)