[OM] Olympus OM System Lens Handbook

Subject: [OM] Olympus OM System Lens Handbook
From: "Thomas G. Tamura" <ttamura@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 18:34:19 -1000
Hi All,

I am looking for a copy of the OM System Lens Handbook.  Yes, I checked eBay
and did find one seller, but wanted to check with this mailing list first
and I also had a few questions.

Does anyone know if there is more than one version of this book.  I once
owned two of these (not at the same time) and thought that each were a
little different.  One was a little more current with the inclusion of the
prestige glass such as the 250mm F/2 and possibly the 350mm F/2.8 (which I
also once owned - great lens.)

Has this book been updated anytime recently?

Does Olympus still have copies of this book for sale?

Or does someone on this list have a spare for sale?

Thanks for your time and please e-mail me privately as I don't have time to
read the digest version all the time and I may just miss your post anyway.

Thanks, ttamura@xxxxxxxxx