[OM] OM-4T self-timer and prefire

Subject: [OM] OM-4T self-timer and prefire
From: Matt BenDaniel <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 23:11:03 -0400
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gary,

I know this has been covered before in the Olympus list, as I searched the
archives, but I just wanted to be sure I was interpreting correctly...

To get the steadiest (sharpest) pictures from an OM-4T, obviously one should
use a good tripod when the situations allows. In addition it sounds like one
should use the self-timer (for mirror and aperture prefire) as well to reduce
vibrations when the situations allows. The self-timer is not adjustable and
always takes 12 seconds.

Also, I've noticed that the OM-4T self-timer switch can be rotated and set in
the opposite direction (clockwise), but it seems to have no effect over the
standard vertical (off) position.

Matt