SV: [OM] OM-4T self-timer and prefire

Subject: SV: [OM] OM-4T self-timer and prefire
From: "Helge M Tonning" <kristin.helge@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 13:34:55 +0200
Hi Gary,
The only thing to happened when you rotate the self-timer button to the
opposite direction (clockwise) is that the annoying sound from the
battery-check is turned off (immediately, not after 30 sec :-). I think this is
the same for both the OM4 and OM4T/Ti, and I think it's described in the
operation manual. This means that the button is not only a self timer button,
but also a sound-off button.

Helge M Tonning