Re: [OM] 'Architectural photography'

Subject: Re: [OM] 'Architectural photography'
From: Morgan Sparks <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:09:30 -0400
Lex Jenkins wrote:

> And I have seriously considered the Speed
> Graphic, since they're relatively affordable.  But portability, speed and
> minimal equipment are more important to me for now.

I've gotta mention the great portability of late 6X9 Crown Graphics.
When folded up, they're only slightly thicker--a half inch--than an OM
with a body cap.  It fits nicely into a small pack or bag.

You get rise, tilt, and another set of movements, including fall, when
the bed is swung down to the wide-angle setting.  It's an appealing
camera, especially when you consider how good films are now, along with
the convenience of working with roll film.

Morgan Sparks