[OM] Object of beauty

Subject: [OM] Object of beauty
From: "Peter A. Klein" <pklein@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:58:34 -0700
Fellow Zuiks:

I saw the following on the "Leica Rangefinder Clones" page of Robert
Monaghan's site (http://www.smu.edu/~rmonagha/mf/clones.html). I just
*had* to share.  Lest we forget our cameras are for photography. . .

--Peter

* * * *
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000
From: Bob Shell bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Rollei] Re:

If you think cameras are for taking pictures don't ever attend a Leica
group meeting. You will see cameras proudly on display still in their
sealed factory plastic bags!!! And the ones that are out of the bags,
don't think of picking one up to look at. I nearly gave the owner of one
heart failure when I reached for it!!!! He took some white cotton gloves
out of his pocket and had me put them on prior to handling the camera.
I'm not making this up, really.

Bob