Re: [OM] Life is entertaining [OT - completely]

Subject: Re: [OM] Life is entertaining [OT - completely]
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 15:32:11 -0400
Tom,

My prayers and best wishes are with both you, Debby and your girls.  There
is really no way I can understand what your family is going through no
matter what difficulties life has thrown me.  We can be glad Debbie is in
good hands and that this procedure is available.  I'm also glad you have the
OM diversion to take your mind off things from time to time.  Hang in there,
life goes on.

Gregg