[OM] OM Repair

Subject: [OM] OM Repair
From: Ralph Nitschke <rnitschke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 16:03:06 -0700
Greetings All,

Just wanted to check with the group to see if anyone has had any experience
repairing an OM in Canada.  My 4Ti is a little under the weather and there
are two service shops that I am aware of.  One is VanCam, which is local in
Vancouver and the other is Nortown Photo Service in Ontario.  My first
choice is to send it to Camtech - but it would be nice if I could have it
serviced up here in Canada.  The two mentioned service shops are apparently
Olympus certified but I'd like to hear from someone who's had prior
experience.  Don't want to trust my baby to just anyone...

Thanks,

Ralph