Re: [OM] Update on Om-2n problems

Subject: Re: [OM] Update on Om-2n problems
From: "Nicolas Goniak" <goniak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 19:57:00 +0200
Actually I did not know about the OTF measuring procedures before I read the
FAQ today. Nevertheless, the OM-2n was really in manual mode when it did
that, and the reseller was not too proud of herself when she tried it by
herself.

However, the thing that intrigates me more is about the kind of "rust" I saw
on the speed-ring of the OM-2S. Is not that supposed to be made out of
aluminium ? It looked like a battery that had leaked.

Nicolas.