Re: [OM] Slotted screws

Subject: Re: [OM] Slotted screws
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 08:17:04 -0500
Great.  Gary detutu Schloss comes back to the list and has us all looking
up the rearends of our lenses.

For what it's worth, my lenses are phillips screwed and single coated.
However, my Olympus extension tubes (non-auto) are a mixture of slotted and
phillipeed.

As far as leatherette is concerned:  I keep pretty close tabs on my cameras
and am very careful who they hang around with.  They are clothed in
standard OM leather instead of Gary's SM leather.