[OM] extension tubes

Subject: [OM] extension tubes
From: "vivey" <vivey@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 11:43:43 -0500
Can someone please explain the operation of and difference between Olympus
manual and auto extension tubes and how to use them both?  I have read the
sequence of operation, but think that it is not very clear.  Maybe someone
in here can make it more clear.  Thanks for your help.  I have also noticed
some of you pictures in the TOPE and on your pages seem very nice and clear
with beautiful colors.  I am wondering if it could be mostly the film used,
or possibly the camera as well?  I see on some of the tests of lenses where
the om-4 and I think om-2 seems to do better than the om-1, and I believe
they do testing to see how camera vibration affects the quality so I guess
that could account for much of the variance.  Thanks again,
Viv