Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-80mm F2.8 2nd hand

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-80mm F2.8 2nd hand
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 19:54:08 +0000
Cc: Sean.Chan@xxxxxxxx
Sean.Chan@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Sean, you remember how you said you were kicking yourself over the M1 you
turned down?  Well the 35-80/2.8 could easily become another such regret.

The lore, test data, magazine reviews etc all indicate this lens is one of
the finest zooms produced by ANY manufacturer.

The performance would appear from the test data to be on par, or better,
than the performance of prime zuikos over it's focal length.  So if you
look at it as 3 primes in one it begins to look more reasonable price
wise, or so I tell myself ;-)

Giles