Re: [OM] Weird question---and a little more

Subject: Re: [OM] Weird question---and a little more
From: Dylan <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 20:18:35 +1000
Tom Scales wrote:
> Good point, although the area around the lens mount is champagne and would
> have to have been changed too.  Since I am not at home, can any one suggest
> a simply way to tell?
>
> I tried the 30 second test and it 'passed'.
>
> Tom

Ona camera with a switched baseplate I would have serious concerns about
it being stolen goods, since the serial number is on the base. If you
switched baseplates from a stolen 4 and a stolen 4Ti, neither would
match up with databases of stolen equipment. As the robot said,
"Warning, Warning!".
Dylan