Re: Australian scenery was re: [OM] fungus on slides - E6 vs kodachrome

Subject: Re: Australian scenery was re: [OM] fungus on slides - E6 vs kodachrome [longish]
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19 May 2000 08:13:59 +1000
Frank Ernens <fgernens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and
spake thusly:

[travelogue snipped].  Wow.  Makes me feel like a right slacker.

> Beware of some
> slide sheets sold here as "archival" which are not - if the plastic
> can be stretched it is probably not. I use only Klames, on backorder
> by Ted's for 9 months they say, and will have to import them privately.

Try Photo Continental.  They have Klame sheets in stock (or did have
3 weeks ago), and will happily do delivery.

Try also http://www.albox.com.au/albox/

cjb.

--
| Christopher Biggs email:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Linux: The choice of a GNU  |
| Stallion Technologies, Queensland, Australia |        Generation.          |