[OM] Slide Film

Subject: [OM] Slide Film
From: Charles Sdunek <csdunek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 22:55:25 -0400
Hello,
    I haven't been very active with this list, but enjoy the wealth of
information I have found here.  I have a question and figured this was
the best place to find an answer.

I am taking an extended weekend soon, and am planning to photograph some
of the waterfalls in the upper peninsula of Michigan.  I was curious
what all of you thought would be the best slide film for the job.  I'd
like something that will give me natural colors, nothing to saturated.
I havent used slide film very much and would like some recommendations.
Any additional info would be great!  What's your favorite, and why?

thanks much,

Charles