[OM] Lens hood for the iS-3000! (?)

Subject: [OM] Lens hood for the iS-3000! (?)
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 12:29:06 +0200
Today I received the printed catalogue from TechnikDirekt, and discovered a
"new" species of the iS family (yes it's a jungle out there;): a special
lens hood for the iS-3000! Currently I'm using a modified rubber hood (I cut
off the edges to prevent vignetting because it was intended for a standard
lens). I know the metal hood for the Zuiko 35mm/F2 works too. I was just
wondering if this special iS/L hood would add something extra (like a
flexible length? - probably not). Am I correct in my assumptions that no one
has ever seen this hood, no one knows and no one cares? ;)

hnz