RE: [OM] %$#$%&! Oly viewfinder

Subject: RE: [OM] %$#$%&! Oly viewfinder
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 03:32:28 -0500
I stopped tightly cropping my pictures in the viewfinder long ago.  Photos
for commercial sale almost always need to be cropped differently than how
the photographer wanted it done.  Besides, have you ever heard of
"full-bleed"?

Even for my own purposes, I like to have the ability to fine-tune a print
and if it is too tightly cropped I'm hosed.  Slides for projection are a
slightly different story, but I have shot for projection maybe three times
in the past 15 years.

Ken (loose crop) Norton