Re: [OM] Olympus 100mm UV filter

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus 100mm UV filter
From: "John Prosper" <japrosper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 16:40:57 EDT
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [OM] Olympus 100mm UV filter
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 09:19:54 -0700

On Friday, I inspected a genuine in the box (but no plastic container,
if there even was one) Olympus 100mm UV filter at Casey's Camera in Las
Vegas. It is used, but I'm unable to detect any signs of use. Consider
it Like New. They are willing to sell it to a OM List subscriber for
$75.  Please contact them directly at 1-702-736-0890.  They are open on
Saturday till around 5pm or so, but not on Sunday.

B&H has a used Olympus 100mm UV filter for $75 also.

John A. Prosper