Re: [OM] 2n long exposure

Subject: Re: [OM] 2n long exposure
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 17:51:21 -0400
Low light auto exposure in the 2N was "warrented" to 2 minutes, though most
I test go to 3.5 minutes.   If you're testing yours, make sure body cap is
on AND cover the eyepiece lens with black tape.
"But eyepiece light doesn't affect exposure....."  in this case it will.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com