Re: [OM] Lenses have been sold + needed advice on a cheap damaged 28/2

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenses have been sold + needed advice on a cheap damaged 28/2
From: "C.H.Ling" <pling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 19:55:18 +0800
I also found the same, ten years ago I found a front element coating
totally damaged 28/2, seems that the coating are etched and looked
cloudy. I replaced the front element but still found the shots not
very sharp, may be there were some other problems, so I sold it. After
hearing lots of good words about this Zuiko, I tried to found another
one, early this year I found a 28/2 from a store, it also has front
element coating scratched but very slightly. This time the lens are
very sharp and with beautiful color. I rare seen this case happen
to other Zuikos, only the 28/2.

C.H.Ling

http://home.worldonline.dk/~lhaven