Re: [OM] RE: 135/2.8 AND Agfa CT-18

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: 135/2.8 AND Agfa CT-18
From: sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 19:20:43 +0100
Ray Moth wrote:

>I don't know whether Agfa's slide film has
>improved in the last fifteen years or not. With plenty of Kodak and
>Fuji available, I don't really plan to find out for myself.

Hmmm, don't be so quick to close the door Ray - it *might* be just what
you're after. There's no harm in trying things out, I think we all need to
be jogged into trying new things every so often. It's good, if only to
remind yourself why you like what you normally use. Someone I know has just
got the results back from his first roll of Agfa Scala b&w slide film - blew
his socks off. Even though it's £12 per roll here, his short note has got me
itching to try it. And why not? "Don't knock it 'til you've tried it", as a
lesbian sociology lecturer once said.

Simon E.