[OM] RE: 135/2.8 AND Agfa CT-18

Subject: [OM] RE: 135/2.8 AND Agfa CT-18
From: "Donald MacDonald" <donald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:33:37 +0100
"John A. Lind" wrote:

> Just got some photos back from testing the recently purchased 135/2.8
Zuiko
> MC for creative DOF control.  Some good bokeh (or at least I think so).
> See the following:

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/johnlind/olympus/olympusgallery/om47.html

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/johnlind/olympus/olympusgallery/om48.html

I don't know why, but all I get on these URLs is a Xoom.com error page. And
me an animal lover, too.

I still didn't find those old Agfa slides; but I do remember those plastic
mounts, in contrast to the cardboard Kodak ones. I changed over because of
something I read, I think. IIRC it was the grain, there was a comparison in
a mag or a book, and being a librarian I'm heavily influenced by books...

Donald.