Re: [OM] AGFA Scala 200x b/w slide film

Subject: Re: [OM] AGFA Scala 200x b/w slide film
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 09:43:19 -0700
Push and pull processing of Scala achieves contrast control. I would
suggest getting familiar with the standard processing results before
experimenting. You would really have to shoot an entire subject on one
roll for pushing or pulling to make sense.

The only downside to Scala that I have experienced is the grain. The
tonal gradations will knock your socks off. And you can get wonderful
ink jet prints from scanned transparencies - with less apparent grain
than when projected.  The underexposed ones seem to scan the best for
me.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV